What We Offer
When an acquisition or merger is planned and effectuated, a lot of resources and competences are needed. Examples include legal advisors, financial counselors and business advisors. Naviro can assist as business advisor before and during the Due Dilligence phase. We can be a neutral observer and advisor, but also lead activities. We have own M&A experience both as buyer, seller and advisor. We are fast in getting an overview of the companies involved, asking the right questions and see both risks and opportunities.
Naviro helps with questions like:
- How well does the objective fit with your current and planned business model?
- What are the synergies and what does it takes to reach them?
- How can the business be integrated? Do a pre-integration plan!
- What about company values and the “company soul”?
- How would employees, suppliers and customers react?
- What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for both parties?
- Are these completing each other in a good way, or are for example threats elevated?
Naviro can also be the neutral sounding-board that company management/owners often lack in sensitive discussions around acquisitions. During the initial phase we can be the middle man taking confidential contacts and doing sensitive research.
It is difficult to be objective and to see both sides correctly when you are one of the parties, and it is also easy to underestimate integration issues. As an external advisor, it is easier to be objective! It is also easier to create trust at the party being acquired.
Offering in short
Challenging must-wins. Let us add competence.
- Pre studies & advice
- Business Due Diligence
- Plans and management support
- External project manager
- Pre integration planning